[asterisk-users] cmd DIAL - Who picked up the call?

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Mon Jul 31 07:19:48 MST 2006

On Monday, July 31, 2006 3:12 PM Kai Ober wrote:

> (How do you get to the dial command, can you send the extension for
> this?)
>
> the idea is to  to use $EXTEN.call a macro with $EXETN as an argument

The problem is this:

exten => 43,1,Dial(SIP/phone_1&Zap/g1/43)

I need to find out who picked up the call not who was originally called. ${EXTEN} will always contain 43 in this scenario. It will not help you in pickup or delayed dial scenarios in which phone A rings 10 seconds and after that phone B and phone C start ringing as well. We need to see if the customer acutally spoke to user A, B or C regardless of who was called originally.

Kind regards,
  JP