[asterisk-users] Re: FYI - first release of alarm response code.

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon Jul 31 04:23:15 MST 2006

"The ability to 'sequentially' call responders instead of calling all at once"

This is a feature that I would like to see integrated into the voicemail system.

We have an extension now, that when someone leaves a message, it calls a different number every 5 minutes, until someone actually
listens to the message.
This is done in case the on call person fails to get the call, it will go to me next, then to members of my staff.

This is working on an old PhoneXpress that I am hoping to phase out and get that feature into asterisk.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org

"Kevin Withnall" <kevin at ilb.com.au> wrote in message news:4FBA8FED77BE3B49ADF7BF67FC190CA9F1A08F at chlorine.ilbc.ilb.com.au...
It consists of a MySql database using triggers, and a PHPAGI script that does the calling.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/MySql+trigger+based+alarm+response+system+for+AlarmReceiver%28%29

Any comments or fixes are welcome.

Ill work on
·         a web setup front end so people can maintain their own areas/users/alerts etc
·         the ability to alert on 'fail to close' or 'fail to open'
·         the ability to alert on no comms  at all for a site
·         The ability to put time/day ranges in alerts
·         The ability to 'sequentially' call responders instead of calling all at once

Does anyone have any other suggestions or ideas ?

Thanks.