[asterisk-users] Re: If you prefer to read this mail list asa forum ...

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon Jul 31 04:14:52 MST 2006

Yup, my normal news server has a very bad copy of gmane postings, so I get those directly from gmane.
The only thing I have noticed is that some of my posts do not make it to the list, so I send many of my posts directly to the list.
It only seems to be an issue for new threads, my replies work fine.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org

"Benny Amorsen" <benny+usenet at amorsen.dk> wrote in message news:m3vepens16.fsf at ursa.amorsen.dk...

MJ> On Jul 30, 2006, at 11:16 PM, Tomislav Parcina wrote:

MJ> That appears to be dead on my news server. Nothing since
MJ> January...

gmane is not meant to be distributed in the normal news way. There is
only one news server for the gmane.* hierarchy, and that is
news.gmane.org.

So look for it on news.gmane.org and tell the administrator of your
news server to remove the group.

/Benny