[asterisk-users] Cisco 2610 RTP port forwarding

Roberto Fichera kernel at tekno-soft.it
Mon Jul 31 03:20:12 MST 2006

Hi All on the list,

I've an asterisk running in the internal lan behind a cisco2610 configured
as firewall. Currently the 2610 forwards to the internal lan only the traffic for
the web, pop3 and mail. Since I got a new SIP account from an external SIP
provider I need to forward internally the udp 5060 and a range of RTP ports
starting from 10000 to 20000. For the udp port 5060 that's not a problem it's
just one line like:

ip nat inside static udp 192.168.0.110 5060 interface Dialer1 5060

So, what about a range of ports? There a way to specify a range of port to
forward in the 2610?

Thanks in advance,

Roberto Fichera.