[asterisk-users] SNOM 360

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 02:57:06 MST 2006

On 7/28/06, Dovid Bender <asteriskusers at dovid.net> wrote:
> Also SNOM says by Vlan to set the vlan and then the value for the qos. When
> you set Vlan to 0 it is supposed to be no Vlan. However once I set it the
> vlan on the SNOM to 0 and I reboot the phone is no long accessable from the
> network and I have to reset it.

The "Qos" field is part of the 802.11q header, so is only available if
a VLAN has been configured.

VLAN 0 is a perfectly valid VLAN, and will cause an 802.11q packet
header to be added to all the phone traffic. This will then only work
if the rest of the network understands "tagged" VLAN 0 packets.

Regards,
Steve