[asterisk-users] Invalid Conference Number - Meetme Created via FreePBX GUI

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 02:14:39 MST 2006

Hi all,

I've an * Box, that in fact i've upgraded the Kernel to 2.6.15.
Currently everytime i dial a conference number created via Freepbx GUI
i get "Invalid Conference Number". I've been googling in the wiki and
I found this:
Invalid Conference Number

This is caused by not having a zaptel timing source. Often, this will
happen when you've upgraded your kernel, but haven't recompiled your
zaptel to suit
.

Quick Fix
cd /usr/src/zaptel
make install
/etc/init.d/zaptel stop
/etc/init.d/zaptel start

But as far as i remember i think i have rebuilt zaptel, by the way i
have zap commands in asterisk cli so i think it's all ok with zaptel
no? I must say i'm using Beronet QuadBRI board with mISDN drivers.

Could any Guru help me to check if this really is a zaptel built issue?:)

Best regards,

Marco Mouta

--
Com os melhores cumprimentos,