[asterisk-users] Voicemail not sent via email

Damien Cahill dcahill at spiderbox.com.au
Sun Jul 30 23:06:32 MST 2006

I had this problem today.  A simple fix if your running
redhat/whitebox/centos is to run `system-switch-mail-nox` which then
lets you switch your system to postfix (a much better mail system in my
opinion) the emails then went through straight away.

I realise this is a fairly no-brainer approach but you never know.
Certainly easier than trying to explain how to setup an MTA properly.

Cheers,
Damien.