[asterisk-users] New Asterisk GUI

El Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Sun Jul 30 20:50:37 MST 2006

Hello,

We've just released our Libero Management System application, a web-based
interface to configure and manage your Asterisk-based PABX. Designed for the
not-so-novice Asterisk administrator in mind.

LMS is simple to install, has minimal requirements (no external databases or
components required), and runs on Apache and PHP.

Some features:
* Point-and-click dialplan configuration
* Javascript-based real-time PABX monitoring tool
* configure Zap/IAX/SIP channels/trunks/extensions
* Zaptel interface configuration
* CDR reporting
* Sound file and MOH management.

A 30-day evaluation version is available. For more details, please see
http://www.lanvik-icu.com/lms/index.php

Thank you