[asterisk-users] Zaptel trunk failed to compile

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Sun Jul 30 04:33:27 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 02:04:10PM +0200, Administrator TOOTAI wrote:
>
>> Morning everybody,
>>
>> I try to install an asterisk test server with trunk branch and get this
>> error when compiling zaptel. Asterisk core compile fine as well as SVN
>> 1.2 branch. It's a Debian SARGE running on 2.4.27 kernel.
>>
>> zttranscode.c: In function `zt_tc_mmap':
>> zttranscode.c:378: warning: passing arg 1 of
>> `remap_page_range_R69d01e73' makes integer from pointer without a cast
>> zttranscode.c:378: error: incompatible type for argument 4 of
>> `remap_page_range_R69d01e73'
>> zttranscode.c:378: error: too many arguments to function
>> `remap_page_range_R69d01e73'
>> make[1]: *** [zttranscode.o] Error 1
>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/zaptel-trunk'
>>

> One possible reason:
> You may be trying to use the wrong version of kernel headers/kernel
> source.
>
>   apt-get install kernel-headers-`uname -r`

Tzafrir, thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately that's not the problem: my kernel is build from debian
2.4.27 sources, kernel-source package is installed. Also remember that
zaptel and asterisk from stable 1.2 are compiling fine, as well as
asterisk from trunk branch. On ly zaptel from this same version fail.
--
Daniel