[asterisk-users] Re: Fritz!Box Fon ATA

Manuel Dominguez manuelmovil at teleline.es
Sat Jul 29 01:57:07 MST 2006

Hi Martin,

No exactly. The Fritz!Box is connected to Asterisk using SIP. Not a direct
connection between FXS ports and Asterisk.
I would like to use this box like a Sipura 3000. This Sipura has 1 FXO port
and 1 FXS port. You can use and register these ports in Asterisk
independently. You register de FXS port like a normal extension in SIP.conf
and you can use the FXO port for outbound calls from any extension (SIP or
analog phones using FXS ports).
With Fritz!Box to redirect all the calls from ISDN to Asterisk the only
possibility we found is in the Rufumleitung menu. But in this menu you can't
select the FXO port to redirect to Asterisk. You must select the FXS port
(FON 1 or 2). This is ok but you can't use these ports to add other
extensions.

I find much information people making new firmware, changing settings inside
Linux, using in asterisk... but always in German. I try to translate with
Google but it is really complicated and my English is also terrible.

Thanks,

Manuel

Message: 3