[asterisk-users] CSTA support for asterisk

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Fri Jul 28 20:47:44 MST 2006

Joshua Colp wrote:

>>Hi,
>>   Can anybody tell me that is their CSTA support for asterisk....
>>

>Due to the fact that nobody seems to know what it is - I'd say no. Can you shed any light on what it is?

In this context "nobody" would seem to mean you. Surely most people who
have done anything with telephony know what CSTA is.

Clue: try searching for specs at the ECMA website.

A number of people have talking about providing open CSTA support, but
I've never seen anything happen. I might be a key to allowing a lot of
existing applications to make use of open source telephony solutions
like Asterisk.

Steve