[asterisk-users] Re: need a pointer regarding scripting asterisk

shawn bright nephish at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 14:08:19 MST 2006

i would use a dial plan, but we are monitoring about 1200 units in the
field, i thought a dial plan would be a little long or complex for that. I
suppose that i could use a dial plan and set guys up by editing the
extensions.conf file for each one ? I just thought it might be easier to
script it somehow.

thanks

sk