[asterisk-users] accessing dialplan global variables in agi

Simon Austin simon at openflows.org
Fri Jul 28 13:10:52 MST 2006

I first tried using the perl AGI libraries, then when that didn't work I
tried using GET VARIABLE directly.

The global variables I'm talking about are the globals that are defined in
the dialplan under [globals].  Not the predefined channel variables (e.g.
CALLERID)

I confirmed that there was not something wrong with my code by correctly
retrieving both som predefined channel variables and some local variables
that I set using Set().

Can you please confirm that you're able to retrieve global variables set in
the [globals] section of the dialplan?

Cheers,

- Simon