[asterisk-users] SNOM 360

Robbie Hughes spam at dynsysgroup.com
Fri Jul 28 09:17:59 MST 2006

I would be surprised if the problem is at the phone.
I have nearly a hundred 360s, 190s and not one of them suffers from that
problem in the default setting. The phone handles it automatically.
BUT..if I download from an external site and I pipe the call over the
internet without setting any traffic shaping on the router then it gets
jumpy. Also, you may experience the same problem if you're somehow
saturating the network interface on the switch or the asterisk server (both
which is highly unlikely).

Check you have some sort of traffic shaping on your router and ensure you
have a decent switch. I like m0n0wall for routers and cisco for switches.