[asterisk-users] Flash operator panel

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 09:04:00 MST 2006

Hi Jordan,

You might want to subscribe to FOP mailing list. You can do that from
http://www.asternic.org

> Can anybody steer me in the right direction? I have installed the fop and
> have it working okay, first problem is agent logins not changing the state
> color when an agent logs in. I configured it on two boxes one works the
> other doesn't, same configs alll the way. The other is more of me not
> understanding how it works. I only see the buttons that i have programmed
> and am unable to get the password entry box and can't figure out how to do
> transfers.

Agent logins work depending on the type of login that you use. You can
use agentlogin, agentcallbacklogin or addqueuemember in asterisk. Each
one has a special treatment/config setting in FOP. You can read it in
the example config files or the online documentation.

About your problems with the security code box, I do not understand
what your problem is. You have to enter the security code at least one
(and it has to match the one defined in op_server.cfg) in order to
perform any action, including transfers. Once that the security code
is verifies, the lock icon shows closed and you can perform the
action. To transfer a call you have to drag the phone icon to the
destination. Anyways, please check FOP archives or subscribe to the
mailing list as this is related to FOP and not Asterisk itself.

Regards,

--
Nicolás Gudiño
Buenos Aires - Argentina