[asterisk-users] One extension to ring on multiple outside lines

Dave Morrow david.morrow at autodata.net
Fri Jul 28 07:48:48 MST 2006

Yes, to some extent it is what I want, but I want it to dial outside
lines (ie. 800-555-1212 and 800-666-3434) insteand of a Zap channel.

David Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow at Autodata.net
http://www.autodatasolutions.com

Tel: (519) 963-3020
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Lead, follow or get out of the way! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached
material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata
Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at
Administrator at autodata.net <mailto:Administrator at autodata.net>