[asterisk-users] Grand stream 2000 will not dial *xx

Tom Vile tvile at baldwintechsolutions.com
Fri Jul 28 06:37:35 MST 2006

Turn off the call features in the phone, by default the *70 codes are enable
in the phone so that the phone can do call waiting and such.  If you want
asterisk to do this you need to disable the feature codes in the phone.

On 7/28/06, Chris Bagnall <asterisk at minotaur.cc> wrote:

> > I just bought a grand stream 2000.  It appears that it will
> > not dial any number with a leading *  (*70,*71)
> > So I can not dial any of my Apps in *
>
> What firmware version are you running? We have plenty of GXP2000s in
> clients' premises with plenty of numbers beginning * without any problems.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris
> --
> C.M. Bagnall, Director, Minotaur I.T. Limited
> This email is made from 100% recycled electrons

Tom Vile
Baldwin Technology Solutions, Inc
Consulting - Web Design - VoIP Telephony
www.baldwintechsolutions.com
Phone: 518-631-2855 x205
Fax:     518-631-2856