[asterisk-users] PAP2T always busy on incoming calls with zaptel

Olivier MONNET olivier.monnet at altiva.fr
Fri Jul 28 01:11:35 MST 2006

Hi,
I'm starting to use the new PAP2T instead of the old PAP2-NA for my
new installations.
I'm having a weird problem: when a call is comming from a zaptel
channel (from a bri with bristuff driver) the PAP2T say BUSY to the
SIP channel.
I have disabled all the features like DND and call forward.
If it's the last line for this number in the dialplan I can answer
the call normally, but I can't use voicemail, because it jump to it
each time.
I have installed about 50 PAP-NA and never had this kind of problem.
If the call is coming from an other PAP2T (via asterisk with
canreinvite=no), everything is fine.

This occur with asterisk 1.0.10 and 1.2.9.1

the firmware version for the PAP2T is 3.1.9(LSc)

I am using a dialplan coming from another customer with a similar
setup, but with PAP2-NA, where  it's working fine.

What can I do to fix this.

Regards,
Olivier