[Asterisk-Users] IP Authorization

Aaron Anderson webmaster at psphacks.net
Thu Jul 27 23:50:38 MST 2006

Sorry to dredge up an old topic, but could someone help me with this?

I need to accept and forward a call from a range of ip addresses without
any other authentication. (from-internal)

Does anyone have a small snipped of extensions.conf and sip.conf that I
can use to implement this?

Thanks in Advance
Aaron