[asterisk-users] MWI from Octel to Asterisk

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Thu Jul 27 20:01:22 MST 2006

I'm afraid I wasn't very clear on this point.  Our customers CURRENTLY have
ISDN phones that they are used to and quite happy with.

When we roll out VoIP, we will probably replace these phones with VoIP phones.
But since our customers are used to the MWI, we need to be sure we can retain
that functionality.

BTW, the Octel is connected to the 5ESS via T1, as will the Asterisk server.

Hope this helps you help me.

Thank you,
Mike.