[asterisk-users] bugs.digium.com

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Jul 27 08:11:49 MST 2006

I really don't believe that it's a feature request. I belive it's a bug. By putting 'debug' against messages, and not against console, any sane person would think that debug (ie as a result of typing 'sip debug' would go to the messages file, and not to the console.

> > In a PRODUCTION environment, you can't be running a sip
> debug to your
> > console.
>
> In a PRODUCTION environment you have all of these issues
> worked out in your
> test lab before deploying to production.

In a PRODUCTION environment, you will encounter issues. It happens. That's life. You need to be able to debug these problems. You can't possibly think that when you roll this out from dev to production, that there will be no issues.