[asterisk-users] Developing VoIP with Asterisk

Carlos Alberto Bernat Orozco cabo81 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 06:31:59 MST 2006

Hi Group!

Hi Wagner!

Thanks for the interest. I'm from Colombia and I'm trying to develop VoIP as
you know on *. So thanks again for the offering in Brazil, althought you can
help me with some idea by this way.

To make the call I'm using SJphone (softphones) to make the tests. I'm not
using IP phones because we don't have a lot of investment as a said before.

This is my [general]sip.conf format:

I omitted other parts which were on comments because it is example from the
web site

[general]
context=default
;allowguest=no

;realm=mydomain.tld
bindport=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
srvlookup=yes
;domain=mydomain.tld
;************** Cambio de lineas
disallow=all
;allow=g729
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw
jitterbuffer=yes
maxjitterbuffer=800
;allow=ilbc
;musicclass=default
;language=en
;relaxdtmf=yes

rtptimeout=60

;rtpholdtimeout=300

;trustrpid = no
;sendrpid = yes
;progressinband=never

;useragent=Asterisk PBX
;promiscredir = no

;usereqphone = no

;*********** Cambio de lineas  DTMFMODE estaba en comentarios
********************

dtmfmode = rfc2833
;compactheaders = yes
;sipdebug = yes

;subscribecontext = default

;notifyringing = yes

;******************** Usuario 1 ************************
[usuario1]
type=friend
 host=dynamic
 dtmfmode=rfc2833
 username=usuario1
 secret=usuario1

[usuario2]
type=friend
 host=dynamic
 dtmfmode=rfc2833
 username=usuario2
 secret=usuario2

Thanks again for the interest and if you have and idea I would apreciate a
lot!

Carlos Bernat