[asterisk-users] Problem with call receiving (Asterisk+PSTN+Digium TDM04B)

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 05:36:11 MST 2006

Hi Friends,

 I am Chandra from India. Thank you for your cooperation and for clear my doubts.

 Now, I have installed Digium TDM04B card in my Asterisk server and configured. I have one landline number from PSTN. Now, I have connected that PSTN cable to my TDM04B first port. When I am making calls from outside to my PSTN number, sometimes Asterisk receving that call and sometimes, its not receiving. Why? Here I am giving my configuration of my files.

 ZAPTEL.CONF contents:

 loadzone = us
 defaultzone=us
 fxsks=1,2,3,4

 ZAPATA.CONF contents:

 [channels]
 context=tutorial
 signalling=fxs_ks
 busydetect=1
 busycount=7
 relaxdtmf=yes
 callwaiting=yes
 callwaitingcallerid=yes
 threewaycalling=yes
 cancallforward=yes
 echocancelwhenbridged=yes
 rxgain=0.0
 txgain=0.0
 callerid=asreceived
 language=en
 usecallerid=yes
 echocancel=yes
 transfer=yes
 immediate=no
 group=1
 channel => 1

 SIP.CONF contents:

 [300]
 type=friend
 username=300
 secret=server
 callerid="Server"
 host=dynamic
 context=tutorial

 [general]
 port=5060
 bindaddr=0.0.0.0
 context=default
 disallow=all
 allow=gsm
 allow=ulaw
 allow=alaw

 EXTENSIONS.CONF contents:

 TRUNK=Zap/g1
 TRUNK=Zap/g2

 [tutorial]
 exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/350,30)
 exten => s,n,Voicemail(350)
 exten => s,n,Hangup

 exten => 300,1,Dial(SIP/300,15)
 exten => 300,2,Voicemail(u300)
 exten => 300,3,Voicemail(b300)
 exten => 300,4,Hangup

 What is the solution? Please tell  me. Looking forward to your response.

 Thank you.

 Regards,
 Chandra.

http://mail.yahoo.com