[asterisk-users] Sip phone settings set when user registers

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Thu Jul 27 02:17:07 MST 2006

Hi Nik,

I like the Grandstream Budge Tone 102 VoIP Phones which you can find here:

http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=40

and here:
http://voipstore.atacomm.com/Shops/ViewItem.aspx/27934028032-31609737728.htm

Also, the GXP-2000 is a very popular model too, although once you
consider the capabilities of Asterisk the only real advantage this unit
has over the others (even in an office environment), is the Power over
Ethernet (PoE) feature: