[asterisk-users] CDR dest question

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Thu Jul 27 01:13:59 MST 2006

Hi,

we are having some trouble with CDR records. Example:

Case 1: Customer 12345 calls extension 10. Extension 20 takes the call
using Pickup (e.g. *810). I now have two CDRs:

1: 12345 -> 10
2: 20 -> *810

I could live with the second CDR but the first gives the impression as
if 12345 was talking to 10 while in real life he/she was talking to 20.
How can I fix this?

Case 2: We are using Dial commands with several channels e.g.
Dial(Zap/10&Zap/20). I cannot see what channel (and therefore the
associated default extension with that channel) picked up the call. Is
there a way to fix this?

Kind regards,
  JP