[asterisk-users] Dial exited non-zero, only if PSTN/ZAP/E1 hangs up first. not if voip hangs up.

Manrique Feoli manrique.feoli at kinetos.com
Wed Jul 26 16:56:50 MST 2006

thanks   for your worthy advise  Andres,   that in deed does the trick.

I had actually thought about that solution,  but then I'll have to
evaluate   all calls again at hangup  ( h )  to see how to handle their
end,

That in my case wasnt all that nice given I need different types of
finishing funtions to be performed according to what the call went like
and to the type of call.   Besides that it made the dial plan less readable.

I thought maybe if there was a way to avoid this "exited non-zero on
ZAP/6-1" situation I could handle each finishing right at each
extensions end.

Andres escribió:
> Manrique Feoli wrote:
>
>> Hey I need a quick advise here,   I must be missing something basic.
>>
>> I get a call from an Zap E1,  and dial into a Voip extension, if the
>> extension hangs up first,  the next line of the dialplan gets executed,
>>
>> if the pstn hangs up first,   shows "exited non-zero on ZAP/6-1"  and
>> the next line doesn't get executed.   ( 3,system(...) )
>>
>> this is my dialplan
>>
>> exten =>_X.,1,Answer
>> exten =>_X.,2,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN},,tTrhH)
>> exten =>_X.,3,system(/bin/echo -e "'${DIALEDTIME}, ${ANSWEREDTIME},
>> ${TIMESTAMP},${CALLERID},${EXTEN},${CHANNEL}'">>
>> /home/mque/E1/list_calls)
>
> You can try to put this in the 'h' extension so it gets executed upon
> hangup:
> exten => h,1,system(/bin/echo -e "'${DIALEDTIME}, ${ANSWEREDTIME},
> ${TIMESTAMP},${CALLERID},${EXTEN},${CHANNEL}'">>
> /home/mque/E1/list_calls)
>
>> exten =>_X.,4,Congestion

Manrique Feoli
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo