[asterisk-users] Strange error

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 00:39:39 MST 2006

Hi Friends,

 We are using "Asterisk" in our office and using "XLite" as softphone and "Teliax" service for USA dialing. Sometimes It is working fine. But, sometime, when i am trying to make a call to USA, my softphone is telling that "I am sorry. That is not a valid extension. Please try again. Error No. 2". But, after sometime, its working fine again without doing anything. My intercom is also working fine always. What is this error? Please tell me the solution.

 Looking forward to your response.

 Thanks&Regards,
 Chandra.