[asterisk-users] Caller ID on Transfers

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Jul 25 16:07:54 MST 2006

Oh Crud. Well, here's what I was doing wrong. I was under the impression that you always pressed 'Transfer', entered the new number, and then pressed send. At this point, if you pressed 'Transfer' again before the other party picked up, then it was an unattended transfer. If you waited until the other party picked up, and pressed 'Transfer' again afterwards, then it was an attended transfer.

I hadn't realised there was a 'Blind' button (probably called 'Blind Xfer' in older software versions). That seems to make a difference and is a step in the right direction (BLINDTRANSFER is now set), although I'm still not getting RDNIS set.

Doug.