[asterisk-users] Caller ID on Transfers

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Jul 25 15:36:36 MST 2006

Well, for a moment there I thought we had it. Although, as I said earlier, this should never work. When you hit transfer, enter a new number and press send, the call setup is attended at that point. The caller id has already been sent to the new phone before you get the chance to hit the transfer button a second time and release the call, or make it unattended.

Anyway, I put 'o' in the dial string, but it made no difference.

exten => 2944093,1,Dial(SIP/2944093,20,tro)
exten => 3254103,1,Dial(SIP/3254103,20,tro)
exten => 9220371,2,Dial(SIP/9220371,20,tro)

Can someone post a relevant sip.conf section so I can compare? Here's mine for 3254103...

[3254103]
type = friend
context = pbx_betty_start
username = 3254103