[asterisk-users] Just bought a Polycom 501 - Ifeellike myGXP-2000 was better...

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Tue Jul 25 12:52:25 MST 2006

I didn't want to start a war either.  It was simply an opinion that I
thought was worth expressing after reading all those "GXP-2000 sucks"
messages in the past.

It's still just an opinion, I am certainly not trying to build a consensus.

Thanks for all those who helped me get the phone working.

Mike