[asterisk-users] Unicall reload problem

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 09:50:21 MST 2006

I think is a problem in the reload routine of unicall. Note that I
have not the newest version, and im not able to reload, it does not
give me the same message, but still i cannot reload and the unicall
channels are no longer available after executing reload. I think you
should avoid using reload, or fix the reload routine.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"