[asterisk-users] Connecting branch offices through IPsec tunnel -- latency effects?

Manrique Feoli manrique.feoli at kinetos.com
Tue Jul 25 09:35:00 MST 2006

Ive done it with a tunnel set with OpenVPN,  and works quite good,
there is a slight increase of lattency but not noticeable to humans.
that is doing it via UDP tunnel,  we also tried via a TCP tunnel and
results weren't good,  lattency increased more than desired and voice
quality was poor.
other than that enough CPU is very advisable