[asterisk-users] Connecting branch offices through IPsec tunnel --latency effects?

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 09:22:00 MST 2006

If you're doing a lot of IPsec traffic, you should invest in hardware
devices to do it if it's mission-critical (Cisco ASA 5500, something from
Checkpoint, etc).

-brandon

On 7/25/06, Alexander Lopez <Alex.Lopez at opsys.com> wrote:

> Make sure you have enough CPU bandwidth on both sides IPsec has to
> encrypt every little packet.

Brandon Galbraith
Email: brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
AIM: brandong00
Voice: 630.400.6992
"A true pirate starts drinking before the sun hits the yard-arm. Yarrrr.
--thelost"