[asterisk-users] Binary/unreadable configuration files?

Kai Ober kast.asterisk at gmx.de
Tue Jul 25 04:31:30 MST 2006

show dialplan or other commands from cli renders this unnecessary.
the only way to make those things unreadable, IMHO is an
sophisticated,komplex dialplan/extension.conf which is unreadable at all.

or an other way may me using as much agi as you can,
and an binary exe file which is encrypted.

but i dont think at all, this is a solution:

if your "product" is good at all, people would come back
and ask, if they want to alter something.
if your product is bad... you have to obfuscate things!!

regards

KAI