[asterisk-users] Re: FW: meetme application doubt

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 01:19:57 MST 2006

Hello,

sorry if I'm having a hard time understanding your question, but I
doubt that being purely on the phone, it's not possible to know what
userID belongs to what callerID. I don't think from a phone, as an
admin, you can list all the attendees of the conference and have it
read out in a way like "meetme list 1000" would list. I don't know
enough about asterisk and meetme ability otherwise I'd think you could
maybe write an AGI or "extend" app_meetme.c  to have additional admin
level options which will let an admin press a key to send a command to
the manager interface to print out the list of attendees (and in
addition, do this at every leave/join), write the result to a text
file and then have TTS (flite or whatever) read the txt file back to
the admin channel.

Hope someone else is reading it who can tell how easy/difficult is it
to implement this, if at all.

Sorry, can't be of more help
\R