[asterisk-users] Force peer source ip

Robin Ericsson lobbin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 01:01:17 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm having problems with the ip-adress Asterisk sends my peer. My
Asterisk server has two ips, one public (212.xxx.xxx.xxx) and one
internal (192.168.1.1)

I want Asterisk to communication with my sip-provider on my public
address, which works as it should. However, my sip-peer connects over
vpn from 192.168.0.x to 192.168.1.1. If I set nat=no on my peer, all
traffic seems to go from 192.168.0 to 192.168.1 and back as it should,
except for outgoing sounds from my peer. It sends the sip-package to
the internal address (192.168.0.x) over vpn as it should but, in the
package where it lists information about audio, etc it uses it's
public interface.

So, any ideas? :)

--
        regards,