[asterisk-users] Just bought a Polycom 501 - I feel like myGXP-2000 was better...

Michael Graves dickson at covad.net
Mon Jul 24 21:15:49 MST 2006

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:34:24 -0700, shadowym wrote:

>One of the problems with opinions on these forums IMHO is that they are
>mostly from technical types and not typical end users.

Typical end users would have no business configuring a PBX such as Asterisk. A typical end user would leave that to a professional.

OTOH, those who are responsible for PBX systems often answer to "typical end users" in a fashion, and so very likely have faced a number of opinions about things...well founded and
otherwise.

Michael