[asterisk-users] Goldmine CRM softphone + asterisk

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Mon Jul 24 19:49:39 MST 2006

>>> Anyone gotten the Goldmine (6.7 in our install) softphone to work with
>>> asterisk?
>>
>What does your sip.conf look like?  Maybe md5 setting or something?

Here's my sip.conf, pretty brief

port = 5060           ; Port to bind to (SIP is 5060)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0    ; Address to bind to (all addresses on machine)
disallow=all
;allow=ilbc
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
context = from-sip-external ; Send unknown SIP callers to this context
callerid = Unknown
canreinvite=no
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
progressinband=no
#include sip_nat.conf
#include sip_custom.conf
#include sip_additional.conf

sip_additional.conf

[3000]
username=3000
type=friend
secret=****
record_out=Adhoc
record_in=Adhoc
qualify=no
port=5060
nat=never
mailbox=3000 at device
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=auto
context=from-internal
canreinvite=no
callerid=device <3000>

the server error messages are the things that have me most intrigued,
like the GM client is doing something odd when trying to register...
Frontrange say there is no debug capability inside the GM softphone.? Is
there some way I can get * to tell me more than the error code?

Thx again!