[asterisk-users] Just bought a Polycom 501 - I feel likemy GXP-2000 was better...

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Mon Jul 24 16:59:07 MST 2006

Thanks Eric, you found it.  I just turned off the CDP setting and at first
glance, everything works.  Thanks.  No need to change hub (Im on a small
home network, which is why I can afford having a hub).

As for the rest, it`s just personal opinion, but I still think the inerface
of the GXP-2000 was a bit better...everything seemed to be where it should
be.  At least now I`ll be able to appreciate the Polycom 501 and judge it in
a functional state.

Mike