[asterisk-users] Polycom_acd_functions SIP trouble

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:40:47 MST 2006

On 7/24/06, Dean @ INKnBITs <dean.bath at inknbits.co.uk> wrote:
> I've got the same problem, the only version I can find that works is 30432,
> but the meetme conference does not compile in this version. A fix for the
> newest version for username/auth name would be great!

 It's going to be a bit guys before I can get in and figure out what's
going on with the later revisions of the branches. We're pretty tied
up with client work which comes first, but I'll send an email back out
as soon as we've had an opportunity to troubleshoot this and get a
resolution committed.

 BJ

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.