[asterisk-users] Transfers - No ringback or moh

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Jul 24 12:31:39 MST 2006

Doug, as it turns out, the transfer button on the polycom and the transfer soft button, both behave in exactly the same way.

If user B wants to transfer user A to user C, ATTENDED, user B simply presses the transfer button and waits for user C to pick up before pressing the transfer button again.

If user B wants to transfer user A to user C, UNATTENDED, user B simply presses the transfer button and presses it again before user C picks up.

In any case, when the phone of user C is ringing, user A does not hear a ring.

Doug.