[asterisk-users] Transfers - No ringback or moh

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Jul 24 10:47:53 MST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> [...]

I have a Polycom IP501 sitting on my desk (Test phone):

    I call it with my Avaya phone
    pick up the ringing extension
    press transfer button (I hear hold music on the Avaya)
    I dial the voice mail extension on the Asterisk
    I press the transfer button again.
    Hold music stops and I hear Comedian Mail.

So, is the dead air that you hear, the silence that you would get when
the hold music stops and both parties have been bridged, or no audio is
passes at all?

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: