[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Vigortalk problem

Roberto Fichera kernel at tekno-soft.it
Mon Jul 24 07:59:51 MST 2006

Hi All on the list,

I'm having a problem with some Draytek Vigortalk, firmware v2.5.8 registered
to an Asterisk v1.2.9.1 (AAHv2.8 updated). Basically if I make a call from one of those
Vigortalk extension to another whatever extension I don't hear anything while the
called extension may do. If I reboot the Vigortalk I could make 1 to 2-5 calls before
to get the same problem. The Vigortalk is working on RTP ports from 10000-20000
as the asterisk is configured, also the other extension has the same configuration.
The admitted codecs are ulaw, alaw for all the extensions and all the extension are in
the same subnet.

So, does anyone is having/had the same problem and/or could point me where
I could fix such problem?

Thanks in advance,

Roberto Fichera.