[asterisk-users] playback / stream file

Martin Schrott - Thinking-Systems martin.schrott at thinking-systems.eu
Mon Jul 24 07:24:21 MST 2006

Hi all,

I wonder if there is a simple solution for my needs:
I have a archive, that includes different soundfiles in mp3 format. Some
11khz some 44.1khz and so on.
Now I want to play them back to a caller, but asterisk only can play them in
mono 8khz.

So is there a possibility to use any realtime function as we can do at the
musiconhold with -flag to set 8khz mono?
Or do we have to convert to wave and then to gsm?

Hope there is a simple way to play back our files without converting them.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Martin

www.thinking-systems.eu
martin.schrott at thinking-systems.eu
we think a step beyond

--
JEtzt gesünder Rauchen - In jedem Rauchverbot
www.dasneuerauchen.com