[asterisk-users] MeetMe in Realtime

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 22:01:41 MST 2006

Gents,

does anyone have a conformation about meetme working well in with ARA?
I found this particular fix put in somewhere around jan'06

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5702

Sounds interesting, but not clear from the status if this is actually
been merged in newer releases or "safe" to apply to say 1.2.9.1,
1.2.10 or even 1.2.7? Does anyone know?

Also, do people have any opinions about using app_meetme over
app_conference w/VICIDIAL or vice-versa? Sounds like app_conference is
more efficient but doesn't sound it's too stable or  mature as much as
meetme. That's just what I could gather from some posts on the
internet. I could be dead wrong.

Any comments are welcome :)

Cheers
\R