[asterisk-users] Solved: NAT and externip problem or bug

Robert Jenkins raj at jrw.co.uk
Sun Jul 23 10:42:31 MST 2006

Hi,

Thanks to Julian, my internal/external Nat problem is solved.

For anyone else working from outdated example files, the format with
localnet and localmask on separate lines is no longer supported.
The localnet line must also have the netmask included as per Julian's
example below or it will be ignored (or at least not work as expected).

Robert.