[asterisk-users] X100P clone not working

Frank Darner mtablink at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 23 05:21:01 MST 2006

> > What is the output from 'cat /proc/zaptel/*'
>
> After delete of all Asterisk files and complete new install I got
> something:
>
> # modprobe zaptel && modprobe wcfxo
>
> linux:/proc/zaptel # cat /proc/zaptel/*
> Span 1: WCFXO/0 "Generic Clone Board 1" RED
>
>            1 WCFXO/0/0
>
> but # ztcfg -vvvv
> is still no channels.
>
> any ideas?

OK, I have now an output.

For some reason ztcfg was not looking in /etc/asterisk for the zaptel.conf.
After using the option -c /etc/asterisk/zaptel.conf everythink was fine.

One last thing:

Playback sounds now like MickeyMouse, much to slow

also Calls SIP to SIP are not any more possible

any ideas?