[asterisk-users] question about asterisk DB

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 02:39:38 MST 2006

Unplug, I'm sure there are other people with better ideas but if you
see on sineapps, I remember someone having written a patch which
seperates out the the sip registry into a new table. If this is stable
and tested, then you might want to use that with an ARA configuration
and have all your asterisk servers be able to lookup registry info of
UAs regardless of which (*) server they've come in on.

I dunno if this works properly, but either this or sticking in SER in
front of your (*) servers might be a better idea than fighting your
way with the astdb (with all due respect).