[asterisk-users] newbbie question

brandon kruz highendpcs at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 22 17:31:12 MST 2006

hey pablo
i havent messed aorund with stun that much except as a repeator
but maybe this is your problem ;]

exten => _NXXXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/+{EXTEN}@voipstunt)
should be
exten => _NXXXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/+${EXTEN}@voipstunt)
notice the $ sign in front of {EXTEN} that declares it a variable(haha like
my oxymoron?)
tells asteirsk to lookup the extensions dialed by the user