[asterisk-users] Queue Persistence with queue.log

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Sat Jul 22 01:00:11 MST 2006

Hi Douglas,
you do not have to patch Asterisk to run QM, and you may use flat-file
storage. And Java / JSP is because serving a very large call center
requires quite a lot of raw number crunching and a lot of RAM to go with
it, so PHP / Perl would not have been a viable option.

About your problem, you could always pull the stats from the manager
interface before any reload/restart, and then add the results so you get
your actual stats data. It should not be very hard to do.
l.

In data Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:24:43 +0200, Douglas Garstang
<dgarstang at oneeighty.com> ha scritto:

> Yes, except that if the queue.log file was read by asterisk, and read at
> restart/reload, they could be pulled with the Manager interface. We are
> running three Asterisk boxes here in a cluster, and being able to pull
> the stats from the Manager interface is relatively easy.
>
> I was just looking at QueueMetrics. I have to patch asterisk _and_ use
> MySQL? and JSP??? Good grief. Talk about overkill.
>
> Doug.

Assum est, versa et manduca.